Friday, December 21, 2012

Make Winter Break Work for You


“Someday is not a day of the week.”
-Anonymous

If you’re like me, you’ve been planning for weeks for the time you’ll enjoy with family and friends during winter break. Spending time together is such a precious gift. These special moments should always be cherished because they pass so quickly.

No matter how busy or idle you stay over the vacation, enjoy it to the fullest. Take time to do at least one thing you absolutely love to do, even if it’s something simple. Besides spending time with my children and grandchildren, my husband and I also enjoy dancing. That’s how I like to personally become refreshed and renewed.

As you reflect over 2012 and anticipate the year ahead, please know how much I appreciate your contribution to our great school district. Here’s hoping 2013 will be a banner year for you and for Mesquite ISD.

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We appreciate your comments and feedback. Please provide your first name so that we can address our response properly. If you have a specific question that you would like to have addressed, please send it to info@mesquiteisd.org.